- True double-conversion
A true double conversion UPS will provide clean, high level quality power to fully protect mission-critical devices such as sensitive networks, small computer centers, servers, telecom applications, as well as for industrial applications.
- Output power factor 0.8
Compared to the online UPS’s in the current market, Q-on series provides better output power factor up to 0.8. It offers higher performance and efﬁciency for critical applications.
- Wide input voltage range (110 V -300 V)
Q-on can still provide stable power to connected devices under unstable power environments.
- Programmable power management outlets
With programmable power management outlets, users can easily and independently control load segments. During power failure, this feature enables users to extend battery time to mission-critical devices by shutting down the noncritical devices.
- 50/60 Hz Frequency Converter Mode
Lock output frequency at 50Hz or 60Hz to suit power sensitive equipment.
- ECO mode operation for energy saving
Offers efﬁciency as high as 97% to cut energy usage & cost. UPS power application via static bypass, timely returning to online double conversion when the need arises.
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) Function
This feature can secure the personnel and equipment in case of ﬁres or other emergencies.
- SNMP+USB+RS-232 multiple communications
This feature allows either USB or RS-232 communication port to work with SNMP interface simultaneously.
- Smart battery charger design to optimize battery performance
- Q-on 1-3K series is equipped with 2-stage charger design to guarantee battery discharge time. Besides, it will adjust charging voltage according to outside temperature. This features will extend the useful service life of batteries.
- Q-on 6K and up models are equipped with 3-stage extendable charger for optimized battery performance. • This feature extends the useful service life of batteries and optimizes battery recharge time. Besides, the extendable charger design can be stacked in numbers for large-capacity battery charging.
- DSP technology applied for 6K and up models
A DSP controller provides an improved and cost-effective solution with high performance.
- Maintenance bypass available for 6K and up models
Internal bypass assures continuous power to critical devices during UPS maintenance.
- Optional N+X parallel redundancy available for 6K and up models
Q-on (6K and up models) can be used in parallel operation with up to 3 units. It increases power capacity, safety, and availability.
- Adjustable battery numbers for 6K and up models
Q-on (6K and up models) can still normal operate well with only 18 or 19 internal batteries.
- Built-in isolation transformer (Option)
With built-in isolation transformer, the UPS will offer full isolation and complete common mode noise rejection for connected precious equipment. It become an ideal power source with 100% protection against unexpected AC power problems.