Q-on 3-Series UPS
- 10-80 kVA
- True on-line technology
- Distortion free input
- Fault tolerant architecture
- Compact footprint
- Integrated battery bank
- Input Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Power surge stabilization
- 2 Year warranty, 1st Year on-site*
The Q-on 3-Series by Powermode is an affordable, reliable and practical UPS capable of supporting a broad spectrum of loads. Targeted at thecorporate arena, it is ahigh-end, 3-phase system designed to tackle applications ranging from the desktop to the data centre.
Available in 10 to 80 KVA options, the Q-on 3-Series allows users to right-size UPS system load levels to more accurately balance fault-tolerance and economy while maintaining uptime in the face of an increasingly uncertain utility power supply and other forms of crippling power interruptions.
Setting new benchmarks for price/performance, the Q-on 3-Series features a double conversion topology which effectively isolates the critical load from potentially unstable utility power. This ensures that poor power conditions, such as damaging low voltage dips and power surges, are regulated without switching to battery power. This is a crucial factor for reliable operation with generators.
All units in the range incorporate the latest developments in componentry to deliver a 1.0 output power factor and an overall efficiency rating as high as 92% – an improvement of between five and 10% on comparable, legacy, on-line doubleconversion UPS systems.
From a technical perspective, the generator-friendly Q-on 3-Series features IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) rectifier technology to eliminate input harmonics (< 3%THD). This also ensures tight generator compatibility and eliminates the need for input filters. IGBT enables significant cost savings as UPS power consumption is reduced by up to 20%.
Highlights of the Q-on 3-Series include a wide input range, integrated power management software and extendable run time options backed bya network interface allowing load levels to be monitored remotely via SNMP(Simple Network Management Protocol) links.
The Q-on 3-Series can be supplied with externaldeep-cycle battery packs to provide extended backup to cater for power outages of up to four hours.
Q-on UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SYSTEM
12 MONTH CARRY-IN LIMTED WARRANTY
LIMITED WARRANTY – CARRY-IN, RETURN-TO-FACTORY
POWERMODE warrants that any Q-on Uninterruptible Power System (“UPS”), excluding UPS Batteries (“BATTERY”) (internal UPS battery and/or external battery cabinet) sold by POWERMODE to a user shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years (12 months) from date of purchase from POWERMODE. The warranty period for the BATTERY is one year (12 months) from date of purchase from POWERMODE. If any UPS, UPS parts, and/or BATTERY fail to conform or are defective then POWERMODE, at its option, will repair or replace such parts. This LIMITED WARRANTY is offered on a return-to factory, carry-in basis. Repair turn-around is 10-20 working days from receipt.
OUT OF BOX FAILURE
POWERMODE, at its option, will replace, by advance swop-out, any goods found to be defective within SEVEN DAYS from date on invoice providing such goods were not damaged in transit or by any condition as stipulated in 1 and 3 below.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- This LIMITED WARRANTY shall not cover the UPS, UPS parts, or BATTERY during their respective warranty periods, if storage, maintenance, regular preventative maintenance, installation and operating conditions are not met throughout the warranty period.
- Travel, travel time and on-site labour in normal hours or overtime time hours are separately billable and do not form part of this warranty.
- This LIMITED WARRANTY does not cover damage or defect caused by misuse, improper application, improper environment, incorrect or over or inadequate electrical current/voltage/frequency, power surges, power spikes, inadequate connections, output or input short circuits, water damage, humidity or corrosion, flash-over failure due to dust or particulates, user negligence, repair by non- POWERMODE designated personnel, damage during shipment, tampering, alterations, a change in UPS and/or BATTERY location or application, exposure to the elements, acts of God, force majure, theft, sabotage, installation contrary to POWERMODE’s recommendations or specifications (Published Operation Manuals), also if serial numbers have been altered, defaced, or removed.
- Repair or replacement of a defective UPS, UPS part, and/or BATTERY does not extend the respective original warranty period. All defective UPS, UPS parts, and/or BATTERIES shall be the property of POWERMODE upon replacement.
- This warranty shall constitute the sole and exclusive remedy of all purchasers and users of the UPS, UPS part, and/or BATTERY. POWERMODE’s responsibility for UPS, UPS Parts, and/or BATTERY shall not exceed one times the net UPS and/or BATTERY purchase price.
POWERMODE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.